Friday, December 30, 2011

About Me, Katelyn

So, this is my first post on my first blog, and so far, I'm enjoying myself! I'm a 10-year-old American Girl Doll, I have long blond hair that is sort of wavy at the ends, bright blue eyes that usually have glasses over them and really pale skin. I've been playing the violin all my life, and I also enjoy figure skating, though I only started skating last year.
Well, a little bit more about me... hmm.... I have four older sisters, Elizabeth, who is 14, Felicity, also 14, Kit, 12, and Beckie, 11. We were all adopted from AG Company, which means we're all very similar. My mom home schools all of us, which is good because I have plenty of time to practice the violin and skate.
 Here I am practicing my violin.
And stretching before skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment